- Product niet leverbaar?
- Scars of War, Wounds of Peace: The Israeli-Arab Tragedy.
- Shlomo Ben-Ami: Scars of War, Wounds of Peace: The Israeli-Arab Tragedy;
- Participation and the Quality of Environmental Decision Making?
- Mainstream Culture Refocused: Television Drama, Society, and the Production of Meaning in Reform-Era China?
- The Study of Trace Fossils: A Synthesis of Principles, Problems, and Procedures in Ichnology.
More information about this seller Contact this seller. Shlomo Ben-Ami. This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title This book is about the pendulous movement of Arabs and Israelis between war and peace, in one of the most protracted conflicts of modern times. From The Washington Post : Shlomo Ben-Ami was there when it all went sour -- serving as Israel's foreign minister at the go-for-broke Camp David peace summit in the summer of All Rights Reserved.
BookNotes: Scars of War, Wounds of Peace: The Israeli-Arab Tragedy | Rob Nagler
Buy New Learn more about this copy. Other Popular Editions of the Same Title.
- What is sociology??
- Data Abstraction and Problem Solving with C++: Walls and Mirrors (3rd Edition).
- SARS- and Other Coronaviruses: Laboratory Protocols;
- Scars of War, Wounds of Peace: The Israeli-Arab Tragedy - Shlomo Ben-Ami - Google книги.
- Mind And Modality: Studies in the History of Philosophy in Honour of Simo Knuuttila (Brills Studies in Intellectual History) (Brills Studies in Intellectual History).
- The Fall and Rise of the Market in Sandinista Nicaragua.
- For Your Own Good: Hidden Cruelty in Child-Rearing and the Roots of Violence.
- Scars of War, Wounds of Peace: The Israeli-Arab Tragedy | Jewish Book Council.
Phoenix, Softcover. Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought.
“It’s all about breaking the genetic code of the Arab-Israeli conflict”
Stock Image. New Hardcover Quantity Available: 1.
Seller Rating:. Overall, he supports a peace plan that would follow Clinton's proposal of the two states existing together that would allow for some Israeli annexation and a passageway for Palestinians to travel to and from the Gaza Strip.
Written from a participant of Arab-Israeli peace talks, this book is ideal for anyone wanting to fully grasp the conflict that Israel experienced and continues to experience with her fellow Middle Eastern countries. Once you read this book, you will be able to make up your mind in the great Arab-Israeli debate. Show Additional Categories.
Item : ISBN: Grades: 8-Adult. Customer Reviews Powered by TurnTo.
Scars of War, Wounds of Peace: The Israeli-Arab Tragedy (Paperback)
Review More Purchases My Posts. Ben-Ami, who has served as both Israel's minister of foreign affairs and minister of public security and who is also an Oxford-trained historian, quotes sources from both sides of the conflict and takes great pains to represent all the major points of view.
Equally notable is the evenhandedness of his criticisms. Ben-Ami proves perfectly willing to take to task near-mythic heroes from both sides—he's as critical of David Ben-Gurion for his paranoid and messianic vision of territorial conquest as he is of Yassir Arafat for his self-serving political maneuvers and tactical blunders.
One senses that comprehensive understanding and mutual respect are crucial motives for the author, who bore personal witness to the collapse of the Camp David summit led by Bill Clinton in With its insider perspective to this and other seminal events in the troubled peace process, this book is an important and outstanding contribution to the field.